- 1. 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 LS Z 71 4X4 SOLD
- 2. 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 LS Z 71 4X4 SOLD
- 3. 2001 Chevrolet Silverado Reviews and Rating
- 4. sold 2001 CHEVROLET SILVERADO FOR SALE LT EXTENDED CAB Z71 4X4 172K CALL 85 507 8520
- 5. redneck 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended CabShort Bed Specs s Modification
- 6. 2001 Chevrolet Silverado Reviews and Rating
- 7. 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Overview CarGurus
- 8. CUSTOM 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500hd Duramax Diesel
New 2001 Chevrolet Silverado
. There are some various other compensatory top qualities to the Silverado, also. It feels like a usually much more receptive truck, yet it still has some capturing up to do if it wants to be on par with the Ram 1500.
1. 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 LS Z 71 4X4 SOLD
See info at a look from the readily available multi-color 15-inch diagonal Head-Up Display that projects your automobile’s speed, offered navigating as well as energetic safety notifies right on your windshield.
2. 2001 Chevy Silverado 1500 LS Z 71 4X4 SOLD
In spite of the different design, however, the Silverado 1500 belts out 277 horse power and also 460 pound-feet of torque at simply 1,500 rpm (the F-150 packs 440 lb-ft at 1,750 however the new Ram EcoDiesel loads 480 lb-ft at 1,600). In the Chevy’s instance, though, 95 percent of optimal torque is available at just 1,250 rpm.
3. 2001 Chevrolet Silverado Reviews and Rating
The off-the-line performance of the two-wheel-drive extended-cab Silverado RST pleased. With simply a tiny throttle input, the Duramax diesel sprung to life and pressed us back in the seat. Actually, we were truly happy I had absolutely nothing in the bed, due to the fact that it would have banged versus the tailgate.
4. sold 2001 CHEVROLET SILVERADO FOR SALE LT EXTENDED CAB Z71 4X4 172K CALL 85 507 8520
The Silverado’s 3.0-liter turbodiesel prices $3,890 even more than the base turbocharged, 2.7-liter four-cylinder, making it an simple upgrade in our eyes. WIth Chevy signing up with Ford and Ram in the diesel race, consumers that have invested years asking automakers to develop diesel half-tons are now ruined for option.
5. redneck 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended CabShort Bed Specs s Modification
Being the good guy that I am, I’m mosting likely to take some heat off Jeff as well as clarify precisely where the Silverado goes wrong. There are definitely points to like on this vehicle, yet it additionally has one huge, basic defect that simply does not affect its competitors from Ford as well as Ram ( and also 2 others that do). As well as up until Chevrolet can fix these glaring faults, the Silverado will certainly continue to be our the very least preferred American half-ton.
6. 2001 Chevrolet Silverado Reviews and Rating
While it’s occasionally challenging to raise appreciation for the Silverado’s exterior, there’s no such issue stating nice things concerning its powertrain. Packing 420 horsepower as well as 460 pound-feet of torque, it’s inarguably my favored truck engine on the market.
7. 2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Overview CarGurus
The available powered tailgate is a cool touch, also, although I really felt a bit foolish using it. I have actually never actually found raising and also reducing a tailgate to be the example that needs an electric motor’s assistance, although I appreciate that’s not true for every single Silverado vehicle driver.
8. CUSTOM 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500hd Duramax Diesel
Both Ford and Ram seem to comprehend that taking distinction up to 11 is what will get consumers to buy premium trucks. The Silverado has the exact same leather-wrapped wheel as a mid-range model. If you’re thinking about a High Country, go have a look at the Silverado LT sitting on the other side of the dealer lot before signing on the populated line.