- 1. Used 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD for sale Pricing & Features
- 2. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD CarGurus
- 3. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab Pricing Ratings & Reviews
- 4. StealthBird 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew CabShort Bed Specs s Modification Info
- 5. Used 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD for sale Pricing & Features
- 6. Used 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD for sale Pricing & Features
- 7. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Hard Chargin’ & Image Gallery
- 8. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Luxury 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500hd Specs
.There are a few other long suits to the Silverado, as well. Steering feel is extremely improved– this huge truck actually reacts when you want it to. As well as it’s lighter; Chevy designers in some way took care of to shave off as high as 450 pounds ( depending upon the trim). It seems like a generally a lot more receptive truck, however it still has some reaching do if it intends to be on par with the Ram 1500.
1. Used 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD for sale Pricing & Features
See details at a glance from the available multi-color 15-inch diagonal Head-Up Display that jobs your car’s rate, available navigation and also energetic safety and security signals right on your windshield.
2. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD CarGurus
For years automakers informed us no to half-ton diesel pick-ups. Simply acquire a three-quarter lot with the huge 6.0-liter V8 engine. The Ram 1500 broke the fad in 2014, though, with the 3.0-liter V6 EcoDiesel as well as the market reacted.
3. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab Pricing Ratings & Reviews
An attention-grabber off the line, the 3.0-liter’s power contour has no actual drop off in power at higher rpms. While the engine’s abundant power and torque is handy, many thanks ought to go, at least partially, to the typical 10-speed automatic, which takes care of the 3.0-liter’s performance well, particularly when making crucial moves like joining a highway. As opposed to deciding if you will certainly be merging with the car slightly ahead of you, Chevy’s powertrain combo allows you to plan to combine two autos in advance. It’s that remarkable.
4. StealthBird 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew CabShort Bed Specs s Modification Info
Best 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500hd Specs
from StealthBird 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew CabShort Bed Specs s Modification Info. Source Image: www.cardomain.com. Visit this site for details: www.cardomain.com
The Silverado’s 3.0-liter turbodiesel expenses $3,890 greater than the base turbocharged, 2.7-liter four-cylinder, making it an simple upgrade in our eyes. At the same time, the straight-six costs $2,495 greater than the 5.3-liter V8. Once again, that’s an easy pill to swallow considering this engine’s refinement, power, and also likely gas economy. WIth Chevy signing up with Ford as well as Ram in the diesel race, customers that have spent years begging automakers to develop diesel half-tons are now spoiled for selection.
5. Used 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD for sale Pricing & Features
A quieter engine doesn’t lead to an improvement in improvement in other places. The Silverado Diesel boasts the exact same unlikable cabin, filled with affordable, confidential plastics that hardly transform from one trim to the other. There’s a whole lot to like about this diesel, but still not so much to like regarding the vehicle it’s affixed to.
6. Used 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD for sale Pricing & Features
The brand-new Silverado does not have the trick MultiPro tailgate of its brother or sister, the GMC Sierra, but that’s alright. It still has an huge bed thanks to some clever layout decisions on the part of Chevy. The Standard Box in my test truck has a massive 72 cubic feet of space, 10 more dices than its primary rivals, the Ford F-150 as well as Ram 1500. Much of this area comes over stretching the bed width as long as feasible. It’s stealthily large.
7. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Hard Chargin’ & Image Gallery
The offered powered tailgate is a neat touch, as well, although I felt a little bit ridiculous using it. I have actually never actually discovered increasing as well as lowering a tailgate to be the example that requires an electrical motor’s help, although I appreciate that’s not real for every single Silverado vehicle driver.
8. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Rather of investing in the cabin, Chevy went all in on badging. You understand, because it’s far much more important that every person else recognizes you acquired an pricey vehicle than for you to feel like you’re driving one. There is a High Country badge on ever side of the Silverado, consisting of a set of substantial ones on the front fenders.