- 1. Used 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Crew Cab Pricing For Sale
- 2. 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Overview CarGurus
- 3. 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Price s Reviews & Features
- 4. 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4×4 Lifted Amp Loaded Duramax Diesel
- 5. 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Information and photos MOMENTcar
- 6. 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Price s Reviews & Features
- 7. Used 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD for sale Pricing & Features
- 8. 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Information and photos MOMENTcar
Elegant 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500hd
.The Ford F-150 added a 3.0-liter diesel to its engine bay a couple of years back, and currently the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado is set to join the battle royal with a Duramax diesel. Regardless of the different layout, however, the Silverado 1500 belts out 277 horse power and 460 pound-feet of torque at just 1,500 rpm (the F-150 loads 440 lb-ft at 1,750 however the new Ram EcoDiesel packs 480 lb-ft at 1,600). The Silverado Diesel boasts the very same unlikable cabin, filled with low-cost, anonymous plastics that hardly transform from one trim to the other. The Silverado High Country is a deluxe pickup vehicle. Regardless of its 355 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque, the base V8 is rather lackluster and also lifeless contrasted to the much-better 6.2-liter unit we evaluated on the GMC Sierra ( and also used on loftier Silverado trims), or even the 3.6-liter V6 on the Ram 1500.
1. Used 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Crew Cab Pricing For Sale
See details at a look from the readily available multi-color 15-inch angled Head-Up Show that projects your automobile’s speed, available navigation and energetic security informs exactly on your windscreen.
2. 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Overview CarGurus
For years car manufacturers told us no to half-ton diesel pick-ups. Just buy a three-quarter lot with the huge 6.0-liter V8 engine. The Ram 1500 broke the fad in 2014, though, with the 3.0-liter V6 EcoDiesel and also the market responded.
3. 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Price s Reviews & Features
While the engine’s plentiful power and torque is helpful, many thanks must go, at least in component, to the common 10-speed automatic, which manages the 3.0-liter’s performance well, particularly when making crucial actions like signing up with a freeway. Rather of choosing if you will be merging with the vehicle a little in advance of you, Chevy’s powertrain combo enables you to intend to combine 2 autos in advance.
4. 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4×4 Lifted Amp Loaded Duramax Diesel
The diesel is additionally impressively quiet. Chevy included extensive sound deadening in the engine bay to quell the smashing generally related to diesel power. There’s a thick piece of foam affixed to the underside of the hood, a strip bordering the hood latch, and then finally– and also somewhat controversially for diesel aficionados– a timing belt as opposed to a timing chain.
5. 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Information and photos MOMENTcar
Formally, however, the EPA hasn’t launched approximated gas economic situation numbers for the new Silverado. The Ram is slightly much less impressive, at 20 mpg city, 27 highway, as well as 23 incorporated.
6. 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Price s Reviews & Features
That it’s wise sufficient to close down its cyndrical tubes separately– it can actually operate on one cylinder if the problems are right– through the brand-new Dynamic Fuel Administration system is great. But it’s the reality this tech is unnoticeable from behind the wheel, with no lag or histrionics to interrupt the readily available power, that really stands apart. Or otherwise stick out … technically.
7. Used 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD for sale Pricing & Features
This is the High Country’s most unforgivable issue, and it’s one made all the even worse by the previous disadvantage. There is practically absolutely nothing concerning the inside of this $66,000 vehicle that feels worthwhile of its price. There’s a little extra leather and also some even more chrome, yet when you climb up behind the wheel for the first time, your impression will certainly be that this is a $35,000 truck. Contrast that with Ram– the previously mentioned 1500 Longhorn I was driving made me audibly gasp the very first time I climbed behind the wheel.
8. 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Information and photos MOMENTcar
Both Ford and also Ram appear to understand that taking distinction approximately 11 is what will get consumers to acquire high-end vehicles. Tiny, complex outlining and beautiful sewing are almost everywhere in the Ram 1500 Longhorn, with a gorgeous contrasting leather plan as well as handsome actual wood trim on the dash, doors, and steering wheel. The Silverado has the very same leather-wrapped wheel as a mid-range model. The black natural leather on the seats as well as dashboard looks the same, too. As well as the smidgens of wood trim on the doors are laughably phony. If you’re thinking about a High Nation, go take a look at the Silverado LT sitting on the opposite side of the dealership lot before joining the populated line.