- 1. Used Car Spotlight 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
- 2. 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Double Cab Walk Around Review
- 3. 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4×4 LT w 1LT $30 999 Truro
- 4. 2014 Chevrolet Silverado First Drive Motor Trend
- 5. 2014 Chevrolet Silverado LT review
- 6. My New 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT Z71 yeah she s 2WD but I don t do any
- 7. 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT CREWCAB 4X4 for sale
- 8. 2014 Chevrolet Silverado LT Fullsize Light Duty Trucks GM Trucks
Luxury 2014 Chevrolet Silverado Lt
. Based upon designing alone, customers might blunder the 2019 Silverado hides some extreme enhancements. No, it’s still extremely old-school in its implementation– it has a severe suspension, a bunch of body roll, and a V8 that mirrors throughout the cabin (although it does audio rather great). That’s not to state the 5.3-liter V8 is effective. Despite its 355 horse power as well as 383 pound-feet of torque, the base V8 is rather dull and drab contrasted to the much-better 6.2-liter unit we examined on the GMC Sierra ( and also supplied on loftier Silverado trims), or even the 3.6-liter V6 on the Ram 1500. That said, the Silverado’s conventional eight-speed transmission is wise as well as smooth, as well as takes care of the V8’s offered power well.
1. Used Car Spotlight 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT 4WD
Silverado uses brand-new innovations for even more confident towing, a bigger Durabed and a lengthy listing of engine alternatives so you can get the power you require to tackle any task.
2. 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Double Cab Walk Around Review
For years car manufacturers told us no to half-ton diesel pickups. Simply buy a three-quarter bunch with the huge 6.0-liter V8 engine. The Ram 1500 damaged the fad in 2014, however, with the 3.0-liter V6 EcoDiesel and the market responded.
3. 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4×4 LT w 1LT $30 999 Truro
Putting the Silverado into Sporting activity mode modifies the throttle input as well as transmission shift points, and creates much more enjoyable with the tires spinning under hard velocity while exiting a corner on the twisting roads of rural Oregon. While the powertrain is new, the diesel-powered Silverado manages broadly like its V8-powered siblings.
4. 2014 Chevrolet Silverado First Drive Motor Trend
The diesel is also impressively quiet. Chevy added substantial audio deadening in the engine bay to quell the smashing generally associated with diesel power. There’s a thick piece of foam affixed to the bottom of the hood, a strip surrounding the hood latch, and afterwards ultimately– as well as somewhat controversially for diesel connoisseurs– a timing belt rather than a timing chain.
5. 2014 Chevrolet Silverado LT review
Formally, however, the EPA hasn’t launched estimated fuel economy numbers for the brand-new Silverado. The Ram is somewhat less impressive, at 20 mpg city, 27 freeway, and 23 incorporated.
6. My New 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab LT Z71 yeah she s 2WD but I don t do any
While it’s in some cases challenging to conjure praise for the Silverado’s outside, there’s no such issue claiming wonderful aspects of its powertrain. The 6.2-liter V8– a $2,495 option on the High Nation– is a sledgehammer of an engine. Packing 420 horsepower as well as 460 pound-feet of torque, it’s inarguably my preferred vehicle engine on the market. Willing to rev, never short of power, as well as supplying a amazing soundtrack, it’s a ready companion whether travelling or lugging.
7. 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT CREWCAB 4X4 for sale
The Silverado High Nation is a high-end pick-up truck. With that in mind, the $66,920 as-tested rate of this High Country examination truck isn’t that crazy. And also while they have plenty of cabin room and also efficiency and modern technology, for folks not intent on towing (of which there are numerous amongst half-ton truck customers) there are true high-end automobiles that use higher area, comfort, and also modern technology for the very same amount of cash.
8. 2014 Chevrolet Silverado LT Fullsize Light Duty Trucks GM Trucks
Rather than buying the cabin, Chevy went done in on badging. You know, because it’s even more essential that every person else knows you purchased an expensive vehicle than for you to seem like you’re driving one. There is a High Country badge on ever before side of the Silverado, consisting of a pair of huge ones on the front fenders. The tailgate gets a likewise sized one, as well. I’ll commend Chevy’s restraint on the front. There’s simply a small “High Country” stamping on one of the grille bars.