- 1. 2015 Best Custom Chevrolet Silverado Truck HD
- 2. 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ "Custom Build"
- 3. 2014 Chevrolet Silverado Texas Edition Custom Sport Debuts
- 4. KILLER CUSTOM JOB ON A CHEVY SILVERADO TRUCK
- 5. 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ Custom 20" Rims Tires
- 6. Custom 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks at SEMA 2013 Hot Rod Network
- 7. © Automotiveblogz Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Sport Quick Spin 2015
- 8. 2015 Chevy Silverado Z71 Custom Sport Test Drive
Best Of Chevrolet Silverado Custom
. Based upon styling alone, buyers may blunder the 2019 Silverado hides some extreme renovations. No, it’s still really old-school in its execution– it has a extreme suspension, a bunch of body roll, and also a V8 that mirrors throughout the cabin (although it does audio instead nice). That’s not to claim the 5.3-liter V8 is effective. Regardless of its 355 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque, the base V8 is rather dull and drab contrasted to the much-better 6.2-liter device we tested on the GMC Sierra ( as well as supplied on loftier Silverado trims), or perhaps the 3.6-liter V6 on the Ram 1500. That stated, the Silverado’s conventional eight-speed automatic transmission is clever as well as smooth, and handles the V8’s readily available power well.
1. 2015 Best Custom Chevrolet Silverado Truck HD
See information at a glimpse from the offered multi-color 15-inch angled Head-Up Show that jobs your automobile’s speed, readily available navigating and also energetic safety and security alerts precisely your windshield.
2. 2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ "Custom Build"
For several years automakers informed us no to half-ton diesel pickups. They won’t sell. They’ll be as well expensive. There’s no demand. Simply get a three-quarter lot with the huge 6.0-liter V8 engine. It’s what you really desire anyway. The Ram 1500 broke the trend in 2014, however, with the 3.0-liter V6 EcoDiesel and also the marketplace responded.
3. 2014 Chevrolet Silverado Texas Edition Custom Sport Debuts
The off-the-line efficiency of the two-wheel-drive extended-cab Silverado RST impressed. With simply a little throttle input, the Duramax diesel sprung to life and also pushed us back in the seat. Actually, we were truly glad I had nothing in the bed, since it would have slammed versus the tailgate.
4. KILLER CUSTOM JOB ON A CHEVY SILVERADO TRUCK
The Silverado’s 3.0-liter turbodiesel expenses $3,890 more than the base turbocharged, 2.7-liter four-cylinder, making it an simple upgrade in our eyes. WIth Chevy joining Ford and also Ram in the diesel race, consumers that have spent years begging automakers to develop diesel half-tons are now spoiled for option.
5. 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ Custom 20" Rims Tires
Yet a quieter engine doesn’t cause an improvement in improvement elsewhere. The Silverado Diesel flaunts the very same unlikable cabin, loaded with economical, anonymous plastics that hardly change from one trim to the various other. There’s a lot to like about this diesel, but still not so much to like about the vehicle it’s attached to.
6. Custom 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks at SEMA 2013 Hot Rod Network
The new Silverado lacks the technique MultiPro tailgate of its brother or sister, the GMC Sierra, but that’s alright. The Standard Box in my examination truck has a whopping 72 cubic feet of area, 10 more cubes than its primary competitors, the Ford F-150 and also Ram 1500.
7. © Automotiveblogz Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Sport Quick Spin 2015
Best Chevrolet Silverado Custom
from © Automotiveblogz Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Sport Quick Spin 2015. Source Image: automotiveblogz.blogspot.com. Visit this site for details: automotiveblogz.blogspot.com
The available powered tailgate is a neat touch, also, although I really felt a bit ridiculous using it. I have actually never ever truly found elevating and reducing a tailgate to be the kind of thing that needs an electric motor’s support, although I appreciate that’s not real for every single Silverado vehicle driver.
8. 2015 Chevy Silverado Z71 Custom Sport Test Drive
Instead of purchasing the cabin, Chevy went all in on badging. You understand, since it’s much more essential that every person else recognizes you bought an costly vehicle than for you to feel like you’re driving one. There is a High Country badge on ever side of the Silverado, including a set of massive ones on the front fenders. The tailgate obtains a in a similar way sized one, also. I’ll compliment Chevy’s restriction on the front, however. There’s simply a small “High Country” stamping on among the grille bars.